Happy New Year! Since I had an extremely casual new years eve I thought I would start 2014 off by doing 10 random facts that you may not know about me.
1. I am a vegetarian. I don’t eat meat for purely personal reasons, but I have been a vegetarian for probably three years now.
2. My biggest pet peeves are: snapping gum, ringing phones in movie theaters, and dogs who bark continuously.
3. I have had five pets total since I was a baby, three and two cats, although not all a once.
4. Mashed potatoes, grilled cheese, and tomato soup is the best comfort food for me. I love eating these foods especially when it’s gloomy or cold.
5. The beach is, and always will be my favorite place in the world. I love the ocean, and everything about it.
6. I have acrophobia, which is the fear of heights.
7. I’ve had glasses for seven years.
8. I have a love for Harry Potter series that borders obsession. My mother started reading them to me, when I was in first or second grade and it gave me a love for reading, magic, and dark haired boys with glasses.
9. I get scared extremely easily and cannot read horror books,or watch scary movies.
10. I love the feeling that you get when you walk into an old library. it’s so peaceful with the smell of old books, and the fact that there is so much information, and stories in one place.